What’s Included in the Book?
With almost 700 pages of Specifications, Prices and Serial Numbers, it is published annually and its data has been serving the agricultural producer and dealer for over 50 years.
- Specifications for major farm equipment manufactured in the past 100 years
- Beginning year serial numbers
- Serial number locations where available
- Values presented are High, Low, and Average
- Values are calculated Annually
What’s Included Online?
- Specifications on major components, such as engine, tires, and transmission
- Beginning year serial numbers and location where available
- Currency Converter
- Wholesale, Trade Rough, Trade Premium, Resale Cash, and Advertised values
- Ability to input usage hours and your estimate for per usage hour adjustment
- Ability to manually enter options and reconditioning costs and your estimate of value
- Ability to include customer name and machine serial number on a saved appraisal
- Average Rental Rates for common equipment
- Templates for Combine and Tractor inspection forms
- Save, email and print appraisals
- Values are updated annually
Request a Demo of IronSearch Buyers Guide Online
Why Should I Have Both?
- Some older units are not covered in the Official Guide
- Print out current appraisals on your assets for easy reference and retrieval
- A quick reference to keep in your truck when cell phone signals are weak or non-existent