Dealers specializing in smaller equipment can access the same useful process. IronGuides Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) contains detailed valuation information on riders, lawn and garden equipment, compact and utility tractors, commercial walk-behind mowers, front-mount and zero turn mowers, and skid steer and track loaders.
Add OPE to Basic and Plus subscriptions or opt for a stand-alone OPE Basic version. When you add OPE to your Plus subscription, you receive enhanced functionality and the ability to customize and standardize the used equipment valuation process within your business.
Do More with IronGuides Plus
Your IronGuides Plus subscription allow you to:
- Upload photos and inspection worksheets
- Appraise equipment quickly and efficiently
- Save images of appraisals
- Print, store, and email appraisals
- View all the appraisals created in your dealership, if you are an administrator
- Compare similar model listings of advertised, auction and sold equipment
- Arm your sales staff and inventory managers with the tools to make solid decisions
- View historical values
- Access pricing for additional models
- Choose between Agricultural, Construction, and Outdoor Power Equipment
- Easily upgrade to IronGuides PRO for forecasting functionality
- Compare valuations across multiple US and Canadian regions