What’s Included in Online?The online version includes two valuation levels: Cash Value & Trade-In Value. More detail on options and specifications is available than in the OPE Print, without the hassle of manually calculating equipment values.
- Covers over 6,300 models from 62 manufacturers spanning 1967-2022
- Up to 15 options per model, versus 4 in print
- Digital means it’s mobile: Take it on the lot and appraise equipment on the spot
- All the features of OPE Basic, plus…
- Comparables: Compare equipment against similar items listed on top online listing sites like IronSearch®, TractorHouse.com, and Ritchie Brothers, all in one place
- Control your internal valuation process by setting value adjustment rules for all users by category, make, or model
- Prospects: List potential buyers for your recently appraised trade-ins from your integrated list of leads and prospective buyers.
REQUEST A DEMO of IronGuides OPE
What’s Included in the Book?
- Specifications, years built, average resale and “as is” (loan value)
- Fast Find Model index
- Serial numbers
- Values are derived from dealer sales reports
- Specifications are supplied directly from the manufacturers