Every day, Iron Solutions receives actual equipment sales data from equipment dealers across North America. Reported sales transactions enhance the value and accuracy of the most extensive source of verified used equipment pricing – The IronGuides Official Guide. No matter which method you use to report your sales transactions to Iron Solutions the report remains anonymous. Iron Solutions identifies your information only by region and does not disclose dealership names.
Who Can Participate? Agriculture Dealers, Industrial/Construction Dealers, Outdoor Power Equipment Dealers
What Should I Report?
- Report all sold items when sold or within 30 days of date sold.
- All types of Agricultural, Industrial/Construction and Outdoor Power Equipment
- All reported sales shall include required information (see details below) for an accurate detailed report
What information is required for an accurate detailed report?
- Sold Date and Store location
- Type, Make, Model (Unknown Types or Makes not accepted)
- Year and/or Serial Number (required for Guide models <30 years old)
- Hours and/or meter reading (required for self-propelled Guide models <30 years old)
- Implement Size (width, rows, spacing, etc.)
- Detailed equipment description with options
- Resale Cash sold price (do not include over-allowance)
- Advertised or Retail Asking price
- Condition Rating and Repair Amount (if applicable)
Why an accurate detailed report? It is essential for reported sales to include the information required to accurately appraise and verify the value of each machine. For example, if hours are not reported, Iron Solutions cannot adjust for the usage of the machine. A tractor with low hours does not carry the same value as a tractor with extensive usage.
What discount do I earn for reporting when I make my next Official Guide purchase/renewal?
- 20% Discount Level – Dealers reporting 50+ used equipment sales per location within 12 months of Guide renewal or purchase earn 20% discount.
- 10% Discount Level – Dealers reporting 10-49 used equipment sales per location within 12 months of Guide renewal or purchase earn 10% discount.
How can I qualify for a discount? First time Dealer customers must report for a year before earning the reporting discount.
- Download the Reporting Handbook and reporting forms at secure.ironguides.com. Register for an account by contacting Sales@ironsolutions.com
- Email complete form to email@example.com or Fax to 800-821-7270
- Submit reports online at www.irondealer.com. Register for an account by contacting Support@ironsolutions.com
Interface with these products to eliminate duplicate entry between your system and ours:
- UsedXpress™e-Valuator – John Deere dealers
- Equipment Locator Services (ELS)
- DISnet Sales Engine & DISnet Iron Solutions Interface