What’s Included in the Book?
530 pages of valuation data on thousands of 75 hp or less outdoor power equipment machines from 1967 to 2018, plus helpful guidance on manufacturer options and serial numbers providing you with solid information for appraising your equipment for buying or selling.
- Specifications, years built, average resale and “as is” (loan value)
- Fast Find Model index
- Serial numbers
- Values are derived from dealer sales reports
- Specifications are supplied directly from the manufacturers
What’s Included in Online?
The online version includes five valuation levels, from Wholesale to Advertised. More detail on options and specifications is available than in the OPE Print, without the hassle of manually calculating equipment values.
Available in two subscription levels:
- Covers 6046 models from 70 manufacturers spanning 1967-2018
- Up to 15 options per model, versus 4 in print
- Digital means it’s mobile: Take it on the lot and appraise equipment on the spot
- All the features of OPE Basic, plus…
- Comparables: Compare equipment against similar items listed on top online listing sites like IronSearch®, TractorHouse.com, and Ritchie Brothers, all in one place
- Control your internal valuation process by setting value adjustment rules for all users by category, make, or model
- Floor Planning: Set rules to automatically calculate your floor planning values.
- Prospects: List potential buyers for your recently appraised trade-ins from your integrated list of leads and prospective buyers.