IRON HQ - Dealer Edition
The only customer and equipment lifecycle management application designed specifically for your equipment business.
® is integrated.
Within a single, powerful application, it combines complete customer-facing CRM from NetSuite
with IRON Solutions’ trade-in guide data, IRON Search® used equipment marketing and new machine configuration with IRON Builder
®. As a result, it allows equipment dealerships to unite fragmented data and automate sales processes across locations.
IRON HQ is intelligent. The system holds all equipment sales data in a single database, giving you access to your key performance metrics on a customizable, real-time dashboard. As a result, IRON HQ enables you to make better, faster marketing and sales decisions.
IRON HQ is simple.
With IRON HQ, implementations are both faster and less expensive than a limited CRM software. Unlike traditional software with clumsy updates to install and expensive computer systems to manage, IRON HQ is a Web-based on-demand solution accessible from any browser, significantly reducing your total cost of ownership.
IRON HQ is for dealers who want to:
Customer & Equipment Lifecycle Management
- Connect your teams and locations with key customer and equipment data
- Remove costly errors from pricing, appraisal, quotation and ordering processes
- Control margins on quoted equipment and trade-ins
- Profit from and manage customer profile data to generate leads and create more sales
- Improve and manage sales process, documents internal and customer communication
- Track and manage online and print marketing activities
- Forecast sales more accurately and manage your plans with real-time information in dashboards
Match buyers and sellers by searching the equipment owned by your customers! Presell trades. Anticipate purchases. Know the second a quote is made. Access all equipment with photos, specs, options and prices tied to your customer's profile. View customer trades, equipment quoted, purchased machines, equipment on their farm and models they are looking for.
- Set and Control Margins - Set margins for both selling and trade-in calculations. Tailor for specific types, makes or models. Configure margins for rangers of machine values centrally manage and immediately deploy to any number of stores and any number of sales people.
- OEM Program management - Manage manufacturer discounts centrally. Configure manufacturer discounts by type, make and model. Set end dates by program discount ID. Immediately communicate discounts to all your locations and sales staff.
- Top 50 Customers by Pipeline and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - Instantly see your top 50 Customers by expected sales volume. Measure and compare your opportunities, leads, sales and forecasts across any time period. Proactively change your sales, marketing and management strategies with instant, real-time feedback on your custom key performance indicators. Drill down to details on any item with a single click.